Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Snoop Dogg x 12th Planet x Flux (and more) - Throw Your Dubs Up [Mixtape] [New Music]


Snoop Dogg. This is one guy dedicated to his tree since day one... he has brought us hip-hop classics, and now he has brought us among the first mixtapes to feature a Rap/Dubstep fusion. If you thought Snoop's age has closed his mind to this new genre, think again. I really feel this mixtape, even though I don't enjoy all of its tracks. I feel this mixtape because I feel the genre evolving, and I think its only a matter of time until the US catches onto this...  Download it >exclusively here< or download individual tracks below. The tracks I think would be most enjoyed are as follows, but by all means download the mixtape and make your own opinions.



Download: Smoke Some - Problem x Dream



Download:  Platinum Remix - Snoop Dogg ft. R. Kelly and Busta Rhymes x Lex Luger



Download: Be Like Me (Remix) - Snoop Dogg ft P Money, D Double E & Professor Green x True Tiger



Download: Speaker Pop - Soopafly x 16Bit

No comments:

Post a Comment