Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hip-Hop and Trees | Vol. 6 (16 tracks)



New mixtape. Little bit of everything for everyone. Check out the opening track, old-school Weezy and Drake spit back and forth on  My Darlin' Baby and download the rest at the link underneath.


Tracklist:
1. My Darlin' Baby - Lil Wayne (featuring Drake)
2. Nasty - Nas
3. Second Place - Royce Da 5'9
4. 100 Keys - Big Sean (featuring Rick Ross & Pusha T)
5. Malcolm X - Lil Wayne
6. G'd Up - Wiz Khalifa
7. Bass Head - Bassnectar #dirty-dub
8. Dreams Money Can Buy - Drake
9. Wildfire (Drake Remix) - SBTRKT
10. Good Time - ChrisCo (featuring Royce Da 5'9 & Crooked I)
11. Lacefrontin' - Wale
12. The Letter - Emilio Rojas (featuring Tenille)
13. Tetris - Doctor P #dirty-dub
14. All She Wrote - T.I. (featuring Eminem)
15. Moment of Clarity - Jay-Z + DJ Danger Mouse
16. Boppas All On My Jock - Rasaq

No comments:

Post a Comment