Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hip-Hop and Trees | Vol. 4 (15 tracks)

Here's Vol. 4 of my mixtapes. Check out the first track and download the rest below.


Tracklist:
1. Ready, Set, Go (Remix) - Killer Mike (featuring T.I. & Big Boi)
2. Heatwave - Chiddy Bang (featuring Mac Miller)
3. Everyday (Netsky Remix) - Rusko
4. Uptown - Drake (featuring Lil Wayne)
5. novacane - frank ocean
6. Chain Heavy - Kanye West (featuring Talib Kweli & Consequence)
7. What Up - Pimp C (featuring Drake & Bun B)
8. The One - Slaughterhouse
9. I Can't Help It - T.I. (featuring Rocko)
10. Good Dank - Wiz Khalifa
11. More Important Than Micheal Jordan - Pretty Lights
12. Smoke Two - Chevy Woods (featuring Trademark Da Skydiver)
13. Never Let Me Down - Kanye West (featuring Jay-Z)
14. I Don't Care - New Boyz (featuring Big Sean)
15. Real or Fake - Tyga



2 comments:

  1. Kanye West - Never Let Me Down, this is my favourite song ever! I love how Jay comes in again for the last verse and you can hear Kanye in the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. @skiphopz, i agree its great

    "Who else you know been hot this long,
    (Oh Ya, you know we ain't finished)
    Started from nothing but he got this strong,
    (The ROC is in the building)"

    ReplyDelete